“Software Development ” is an easy to follow guide to the fundamentals of how software applications are created and maintained. You don’t need any prior knowledge or software development experience.
– Software development: myths vs. reality
– Misconceptions around software development
– Software development methodologies – What’s a Software Development Methodology?
– What’s the Difference between Agile and Waterfall?
– How is Work Organized in Scrum?
– Just-in-Time and Kanban. What has Toyota to Do with Software Development?
– Programming foundations
– Learn to Code through hands-on Python Examples
– Basic Syntax
– Control Flow
– Error Handling
– File Input and Output
– Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
– Introduction to Algorithms
– The Unified Modeling Language (UML) – UML Diagram Types
– The Class Diagram
– UML Relationships
– The Sequence Diagram
– The Statechart Diagram