Software development is the process of conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and bug-fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications, frameworks, or other software components.
What We Do
What you would Learn
This course is for those just starting off in Software Development
What We Do
“Software Development ” is an easy-to-follow guide to the fundamentals of how software applications are created and maintained. You don’t need any prior knowledge or software development experience.
Software development: myths vs. reality
– Misconceptions around software development
Software development methodologies
– What’s a Software Development Methodology?
– What’s the Difference between Agile and Waterfall?
– How is Work Organized in Scrum?
– Just-in-Time and Kanban. What has Toyota to Do with Software Development?
– Learn to Code through hands-on Python Examples
– Basic Syntax
– Control Flow
– Error Handling
– File Input and Output
– Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
– Introduction to Algorithms
The Unified Modeling Language (UML)
– UML Diagram Types
– The Class Diagram
– UML Relationships
– The Sequence Diagram
– The Statechart Diagram
Careers in programming: Web development
– How Do Websites Work?
– What’s HTML?
– Using CSS to Style Webpages